Does distance have anything to do with him not considering having anything serious or pursuing me further?

Does the fact that I go to school far away from him make him not even consider being anything serious with me? He ask me out a date and then we went out again. We continued talking a bit. But then I went back to school and we barley talk. We had a lot of fun, he told me enjoyed hangout out with mw too. We have a lot in common and there's a lot of attraction. I saw him two weekends ago and we were together all night kissing and hooking up. I do like him, but we obviously barley see each other because he works and I go to school and it's really far. But when I go home next time I want to hangout with him. I have been the one texting him first the last few times, also when I've been drunk. I hope he's not annoyed by it. I know we barley got to know each other but it was going well, and I'd like to continue hanging out and getting to know him. How can I tell him. how should I tell him? Or do I not say anything? I don't want to sound clingy and annoying or add pressure

Updates:
So is it possible he just stops himself from talking trying to talk to me or asking me to hangout?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• "Does distance have anything to do with him not considering having anything serious or pursuing me further?"

Yes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Cause guys needs constant affection and it includes physical interaction with their s. o

0|0
    0|0