Does distance have anything to do with him not considering having anything serious or pursuing me further?

Does the fact that I go to school far away from him make him not even consider being anything serious with me? He ask me out a date and then we went out again. We continued talking a bit. But then I went back to school and we barley talk. We had a lot of fun, he told me enjoyed hangout out with mw too. We have a lot in common and there's a lot of attraction. I saw him two weekends ago and we were together all night kissing and hooking up. I do like him, but we obviously barley see each other because he works and I go to school and it's really far. But when I go home next time I want to hangout with him. I have been the one texting him first the last few times, also when I've been drunk. I hope he's not annoyed by it. I know we barley got to know each other but it was going well, and I'd like to continue hanging out and getting to know him. How can I tell him. how should I tell him? Or do I not say anything? I don't want to sound clingy and annoying or add pressure

So is it possible he just stops himself from talking trying to talk to me or asking me to hangout?

What Guys Said 1

• "Does distance have anything to do with him not considering having anything serious or pursuing me further?"

Yes.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Cause guys needs constant affection and it includes physical interaction with their s. o