Is long distance a deal breaker for some people to even start a relationship?

Would it stop some people from trying to even pursue the person even if they like them and have a good time?

If it's very new

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• i really dont have an opinion, i have a comment. first of all i am 47 and she 35, i live in kansas and she lives in arkansas. we started talking a few weeks ago and it is starting to get pretty good. we are talking about meeting up here in the next few weeks. we are going at this at a slow speed. we are not rushing one another because there is no reason to rush any relationship. i do not have any idea how this meeting will go.(hopefully good). I will keep you posted on how things went.

What Girls Said 5

• Depending on how much they like/love the person, it might be a deal breaker. If I liked someone enough, I would be willing to work something out. I think it all just depends on the person and their feelings.

• No I'm currently in a long distance relationship but my guy is only away for college we're from the same city. Anyway I think absents make the heart grow founder. You'll appreciate the time you guys do spend together so much more but don't get me wrong there's always that "what if " factor what's if he's cheating blah blah blah so I say if there's no trust then don't even bother dating the guy but if your really into him and have no reason to doubt him then absolutely go for it :)

• We would already have to have a strong foundation and we would have to see each other regularly. At least every other month

• If it's fairly new and you already know it's long distance, its hard to even start something.

• I wouldn't do it. You need to spend time with someone to truly get to know them because it's all talk then. Anyone can talk... but that's hust me.