GIRLS... How big of a turn off is it if a guy has a scar on his forehead when approaching/talking to you?

Lets says a guy approaches you and as he strikes a conversation, you notice a scar (not a huge one) but noticeable on forehead, will it break the deal?

This is my problem: I've had this scar since early childhood when I was eight. Long story. and Im 19 now. It kills my confidence when im talking to people (not just girls) and I feel very self-conscious. I know it shouldn't be that much of big deal but Im already planning on finding a remedy to the problem. Im in college now, and it makes it very hard for me to talk to girls because I fear that they might get turned off by it instantly. It really kills my confidence... so just asking how much of a deal is it for you girls?
Is it an absolute deal breaker?
I've had girls stare at me but this blemish makes it so hard for me to approach them and its really killing me. Again its not a huge scar, but it is noticeable if you're really close.
So I need your personal opinions/ thoughts...
Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, no.
    On contrary, I'd find it... interesting!

What Girls Said 8

• how can a scar be a turn off? only superficial girls will consider it as a turn off

• No way! Scars are really unique and pretty cool! I Have one on my lip from a car accident and it makes my mouth slightly crooked but I just think it makes me look unique. Nothing weird about it and it's not super noticeable. When I tell people about it they're always like I didn't even know it was there until you told me! And it's not like anyone's going to be staring at your forehead ever. That would be odd. Most people probably don't even realize it's there

• Tbh scars aren't as bad as you think and if you are saying it's not that big then you shouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't mind or care, I think that your just thinking about it too much, and when girls stare at it it's just cus we get curious lol. Don't worry the more you think about it the harder it will be for you

• A scar is not going to scare anyone away, I have a "beauty mark" on my chin (really an ugly mole but everyone says it's a beauty mark) and I don't think I scare anyone away.

• Not a turnoff at all, I have many scars all over my body, flaws can be sexy :)

• scars are sometimes sexy

• I have a scar on my forehead nose and under my nose and on my shoulder from a bike wreck in 2012

• I couldnt care less about scars... only thing i might wonder is how you got it...

What Guys Said 1

• If you have Harry Potter looking scar then worry not, you'll get laid ;)