This girl says she likes me but she says she doesn't want to date?

Im 13 and in 8th grade. Im A guy and this girl says she likes me. All her friends think we're a thing. But she always says she doesn't want to date even tho she says she likes me. I say something nice and she will just give me short answers. We've hu like twice. I don't know what to do. Need some advice cuz I don't want to mess up. I want to giv her a chance though

Most Helpful Girl

• You've got plenty of time. Save yourself the heartbreak and just don't date until you're out of high school. All those relationships tend to end and it sucks

What Girls Said 2

• We know you want to give her a chance, but she doesn't want to give you one. Did you ask her why? I mean I didn't want to date at that age either.

• Because she's smarter than you. Dating at our age is just stupid. I mean, we can't drive so we can't do the whole date thing. And were only 13, don't be silly.

What Guys Said 2

• "Im 13 and in 8th grade."

z_z

• Here's my advice: If you ever want people to take you seriously, do not intentionally misspell words. It is not cool, nor is it funny.

Beyond that, you're 13. That is the age to make all the mistakes and learn from them, ask her yourself, she knows better than we do what the answer is.