Is it normal to have thoughts about being with other people when you are in a good relationship?

I love my boyfriend very much, but I have a few other crushes around campus. I get really excited whenever I see them, and almost immediately think of doing sexual things with them. Is this normal for someone who is satisfied by their significant other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. It's normal. I am married, But I have crushed on other people before. It's happened to most of us. A crush is fine, But if in a committed relationship, Just be careful not to act on those emotions if you really care for the one you are with.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I was in the same situation. I personally think it's okay to fantasize about others, just as long as you don't plan on cheating on your man. Just don't tell him.. i'm sure he's done the same, but it doesn't change his love for you.

• You're NOT happy at home. I do this all the time and I hate my life

• The thing is I am happy. Very happy! So I don't know what's up :( Thanks for your encouragement though