Why do all guys claim that Asian women are the way to go regarding "The Perfect Woman"?

Guys always talk about why Asian girls are the best:

Meek, docile, petite, nice and sweet, family oriented, cares about education, long silky black hair, doll face, tiny, "tight" down there, great cook, submissive, traditional, great mother, "not like American girls". This mainly comes from American guys (who seem to think they are God's gift for some reason).

Like, really? You can't find this in a white/hispanic/black/indian girl?

And when you break stuff like this down to guys, they assume that we are jealous. No, I just want to know why Asian girls get credit for what plenty of women have themselves.

Guys are so biased towards them too:

If an Asian girl is smart, she's well educated and cares about it

If a white girls is educated, she's a dangerous feminist

If an Asian girl is loyal to her husband, she is right in doing so and is being a good wife

If a black girl is loyal, she's a "negress" bed wench

If an Asian girl is about family, that's good

If a hispanic girl is about family, she's just wants a green card to move her family into the US

Instead of focusing on me typing "all guys" to step away from the question, answer it? If you don't want to, that's obviously fine too.
Ah yes. People are apparently sick of the "race" questions but answer them anyway lol. Of course saying "all guys" is what got people so hurt I see

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
    Personally I prefer white girls, but Asian girls can be cute too. I don't know if they do all the things you say but if they do I would say East Asia has been cultivating a strong culture for thousands of years. To put it bluntly, I wouldn't be surprised if East Asian people generally have their shit together more than westerners. But that doesn't necessarily make them the fun, interesting and lovable people that I want to spend my life with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've once had a discussion with a male friend the other day and he said that he would like to marry an Asian women because they do whatever their husband want. He thinks that he will be the boss if he marrys an Asian woman. I dont know if it is true though

What Guys Said 18

• OMG, not another stupid race question + you're "ANON" as usual. So hey I don't even take this questions seriously so I guess it's time to be weird again

When i saw the title I thought weknowmemes.com/.../dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg So know I'm wondering bocatadecaspa.files.wordpress.com/.../...doing.gif trying to incite a race war here? so now http://rs1img.memecdn.com/finish-him_o_205003.gif

• I didn't even*

• I have them already SAVED in a fucking line FOR MOMENTS LIKE THIS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (#^ ^#)

• why are you worrying about the Asian cuties for when you're_____ and beautiful?

• There an whole essay that could be written about that stuff but I'll try to explain it as simple as I can.
    When we look at all the cultures around the world we see all the different ways women are seen as in those culture. In most cultures we still have this way of seeing women as things to be with a man and have that as her lifes purpose. In the Asian culture there is something close to that way of seeing it but there is a whole different way they are seen by other.

In the Asian culture women were suppose to stay home and birth children, but with the expanding rate of women going to university and focusing more on their studies that culture have had a few changes. But the important part is that the women are still taught when they are just to be that kind of women that the culture ones had. With that they still keep the personality of being caring for other and trying to look like that Innocent young girl.

In most of the rest of the world that is not the case and women are not taught the same way as they are. Here the feminist moment have made it so women are taught to never behave like the way I said about Asians, but instead behave in a way, more like men do right now.

So as an easy answer to what you asked. Men usually wants those specific traits from women (carring and being innocent in their behavior) and with the way women are changing their behavior men find that annoying and starts to complain instead in the way you said.

• I've never said that. never thought that a day in my life. I mean ok I have thought about the petite, tight down there part, but never actually tried it out lol.

Give me a European Canadian woman and I'm all set. preferably Italian or Irish, as that is what I am.

not that I wouldn't go out with other nationalities.

• "Like, really? You can't find this in a white/hispanic/black/indian girl?"

Like, you totally can, but it's not as common.

• Uh, all guys don't say that. I've NEVER said that.

Also, half the traits you mentioned are ones that I don't give a shit about or that I find unattractive.

Sounds like you're speaking from a pretty limited selection of men here. I'm guessing maybe one or two.

• This is so wrong. Hardly anyone I know puts Asian women ahead of anyone. I spoke to some oz men with Asian brides and when it comes down to it some of these dudes have them because they battle to get an Australian and there are many beautiful Asians who want to get into Australia and treat their men well. But that's like a tiny sample. They charge a bit less as a sex worker and I think many go for them then.

• In my personal experience my ex (Korean) had none of those qualities you listed. She also broke my heart left me for some other guy. I briefly dated White girl in College and she had all those qualities you listed, I still think about her sometimes.

• I dont know about the perfect woman, i mean there's good and bad in every race in every gender. But Asian women are generally cute

• Well obviously they are but guys never admire non-asian women for their beauty. Is having a flat face a requirement in this world to be considered cute? I don't get it

• I admire women of all races for their beauty

• These question so ignorant... stop putting all guys in the same category. I have never said nor have I heard my friends say anything that horrendous.
    If I like a girl... it's as simple as that. The last thing I considered was her race.

• im soooo tired of these race questions...

• Me too. Where are the cat questions? :3
      Lol by the way, nice kitty :)

• not sure what that has to do with anything i said... guess you're just too dense in your own ways to want to see anyone elses opinion...

• i believe most guys think that way, because they consinder Asian women the most feminine.

but this is just their impression

• Uhm... ya... not ALL guys say that;...

• The hell re you talking about?

• I dont claim that

• Asian girls don't do much if anything for me, give me a nice mixed girl or a Hispanic hottie anyday over an Asian chick

• I like Asian for reasons u mention but Asian women not that beautiful and I dont prefer or like them i dated 3 Asian women in my life and im regret that i date them

everyone is different

• I agree with what your saying and would almost say the same. Asian women are known for being raised to be family orientated, well educated and follow their husbands. Now, I'm not saying a wife or partner should be a slave but I would like my partner to listen and take into consideration what I say rather than nuke it out of the water before it's even set sailed... so to speak. Other cultures do not instil the same kind of ideals, with the obvious exceptions to the rare few familites who do follow this, and so that is why it is generalised Asian women are perfect... make sense? You don't have to agree but does that kinda answer your question?

• Well in that case, it's American men's fault that you can't "control" a woman the way you want us to be. Sorry for not wanting to be a house pet

• I have an Asian girlfriend and know her entire family, I'm quite sure I know what your talking about and what guys mean when they make such a reference

• And no one hovers over anyone, some guys hate Asians, some hate whites, blacks, indians.. basically each to their own, we all have our own preferences.

• That seems about right. Asian girls rule.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think I've ever met a guy who says Asian women are the best. Maybe you're just talking to guys who have race fetishes

• Not true so not trueeeee😐😑 there are amazing women in every race!!! Seriously!!! 😑😐

• I meant to say people don't treat Asian women as "the perfect woman"

• HAHA, when people say Asian women are "submissive" I just die, laughing.

• White women are highly praised here by the majority of ethnic guys and mostly seen as the mist beautiful. Its not Asian. You are delusional or either too jealous about the fact, you can't "compete" with them, when they 'd go for them instead of you.

• There is not competition hun. I just asked a question is all :)

• Lol the good looking white guys mainly for their kind. :P

• I'll say most white guys aren't fond of Asian food so it's self explanatory why they wouldn't go for Asian girls in the first place.

• I can speak for the majority of the males and gay ladies when I say ALL PUSSY RULES, NO MATTER THE RACE

• I disagree with you on this not all the guys like this and we can be better than this