If a guy ask me out for coffee and a movie afterwards considered a date? Guys help?

A friend or acquantaince just asked me out for coffee and movie. I just got out of a relationship and he's single too. Is it a date or a hangout? He is not my type of guy tho, it won't do any harm if i go right or he will take it as im interested too?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a date. I wouldn't waste my time going on a date with a guy I don't like Bc then it'll get messy when he realizes u don't like him.

What Guys Said 5

• aww is so sad you dont like him but yes is a date.

• it's very clear that he noticed that you are single now, and he's doing a move.
    if you are going to accept, you'd better tell him that he's not your type.

• Yeah he asked you out on a date. But maybe try to make it clear to him that you dont feel for him in that way and just want to hang out as friends?

• No it's not.

• Yes, it's a date.

What Girls Said 2

• Well coffee is normally a hangout thing (just to get to know each other) But you also said movie, so yes sounds like a date to me

• Probably is kinda interested in you, but don't assume til he actually says something.