Is it weird for a girlfriend to be taller than her boyfriend?

So I was just wondering what people think! Do you guys (and girls) think it's weird when the female is taller than the male?

• Yes it's weird
  • No it's not
  • Depends

Most Helpful Guy

• basically i consinder it weird when the girl is shorter than the guy

• thanks!!! LOL didn't expect it tbh

• Yeah lol I was just going through my old questions and I don't know i just remember this one a lot for some reason

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing is really weird... it's just uncommon. Society will deem anything abstract.. weird or unacceptable, so what if he's shorter?

• I've dated a girl 6.5 inches taller than me before.

• Not at all, I know this one guy who works at GameStop with a girlfriend that's like 5 inches higher than him. Their perfectly happy so meh who cares.

• It's all personal preferance. I like my girl short because I can hold her tight when I hug her.

• A. But I have a joke: when he lys down on his back, he's taller, get it?

What Girls Said 10

• No, it's not. Some men even consider it hot.
    @klaatu51

• especially if she's bigget than him as well

• @klaatu51 this question was made just for you :p

• for me it looks more weird when the girl is shorter and llighter than the guy actually... even if that happens most of the time

i can't explain it, but it looks more "well-proportioned" to my eyes when the girl is taller/larger

• Talk to him.

Communication is the key here. You've got to find out if he's disturbed by your height difference. He might be, especially if it's a lot. But, you might find that he doesn't really care, or maybe even enjoys it! If he enjoys it then try wearing high heels to show that you don't care either, it makes you look much more beautiful.

• I've dated a couple shorter guys. it's no big deal.

• Nope, that's just a stupid outdated social norm

• No the guy that I like now is below my chest, height shouldn't matter and what people think shouldn't matter either

• No it's not weird. I have had boyfriends a bit shorter than me before but I also stand at 5'11

• I don't see anything wrong or funny with it

• yes that can be a little weird

• i would probably notice but i wouldn't think anything of it

• Some Men Like Taller Women But To The Public It'll Definitely Be Weird. Lol