Is it weird to prefer body to face?

is it weird to reckon body is better than face?

lolololol...

OK, so it's clear you want to exercise some "power" over me... so be it... i do so in kind. lololol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You mean like a butterface? No. That's not weird at all cuz a lot of guys like a nice body.

• NO IT IS NOT WEIRD.

I wonder if that's understandable for you.

• lolololol... nice lecturing to a stranger...

sorry, if you're rude, i am in kind... it's how it works..

• Nah.
    Everyone has their preferences.

• erm... well, saying you hold some "right" to regulate my postings/activity here lololol..

sorry, but if i want sociopathy, i'd get a medical degree and practice in a mental hospital...

• ...
      Okay.
      I apologize 😏😏

• I'm looking at both.
    Nice body must = Nice face.
    Nice face must = Nice body

• you didn't answer my question...

• Where was i rude to you in this conversation?

• lolol... sorry, but it's clear you intended to have some kind of oneupmanpship here... kind of pathetic for a stranger to do...

but then clearly think you can do as you please without any redress... meh, perhaps my suspicion of you and your friend up there is correct/dead on..

What Guys Said 6

• Not weird at all as some people do sometimes find a body more attractive, so you take your pick. But for me personally if it comes to importance, personality and how you get along with the other person are more important than their body or face (if you are dating them that is).

• i love beautiful faces!
    i don't think its weird, i just like faces more because they really don't deteriorate like a body
    why not have both!

• of course not.

i feel the same way

• not really if your only fucking

• I think so

• Very weird in my opinion... but everyone has their preferences...

• good for humans, eh?

• I don't "expect" anything from you, you are kinda comical, being a grown up has nothing to do with your question.

• sorry, i give as good as i get... it's how it works..