Girls, have you ever dated a guy who's not only younger than you but actually looks younger than you as well?

If so, have you ever been mistaken for your boyfriend's big sister or even mother? lol

I ask this since most women are expected to be younger their their boyfriends/husbands or at least look younger.

• Yes
  • No
*than*.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend is 2 years younger than me but he looks 2 years older. Unless he shaves in which case then he looks 12. But I look 12 too so... :)

I've been called his little sister and he's been called a pedophile but never the other way around.

• "My boyfriend is 2 years younger than me but he looks 2 years older."

So basically, he looks like he's the same age as you?

• Oh okay.

Anyways, I remember one time meeting a couple where the guy is younger than the girlfriend and also looks younger than her too. The girl told me that it bothers her very much because she gets mistakened for his older sister and it makes her feel "unattractive" to look older than her boyfriend. lol

• Yeah, I can see how that might be a thing... But it doesn't bother me to be older. You like who you like.

What Guys Said 0