Guys, when you text less is it a sign it's over?

Dating this guy long distance for 7 months. He used to text all day everyday, but in the last couple of weeks, it takes him a day to reply. When he replies its with excitement and more questions to keep it flowing, but it takes forever to text back. This is of course after an amazing date. What gives? Is he pushing me away? Or is this a sign it's over and he just can't tell me?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that it's over. I think over time it is hard to text something fresh and new everyday. You and him have been dating 7 months which is more then enough time to get to know each other. I think after a while texting becomes the same routine with the hi, how is your day? How are you doing? Etc. It just keeps recycling itself over and over again. I think the important thing is keeping in touch and contact as much as possible since this is a long distance thing. Long distant dating is tough and hard. You commit so much and the expectations are higher because time is important and valuable. I also think that is you initiate all the texting the he also probably waits for you to text first.

What Girls Said 0