What girls would want to date a RL Batman?

If I were rich I would seriously become a real Batman. I'd get all the proper physical training and have all the gear and vehicles built. It would be awesome. Plus I can totally do the voice...

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking about Nolan Batman?

If so, please don't do the voice.

Please GOD don't do the voice.

• Why? :o
      and I like the other renditions of Batman too, but Nolan is my favorite.

• When I say IQ of 100 I mean like, average, Batman was hardly smart in the Nolan movies.

• Sherlock Holmes was turned in to an action her too, and those movies were pretty great.

Also, I thought TDK movies were heavily based on the Frank Miller series?

What Girls Said 2

• But he has no time for anything except JUSTICE. All you'd get with him is a rushed dinner date with Bruce Wayne, and a little rooftop nookie with Batman every other month.

• Hell yes! I think every girl wants a little thrill or adventure in her relationship, maybe even a little danger. And if not every girl then I sure would like that haha!

What Guys Said 2

• only if the Batman was 5'6"

otherwise i doubt any girl woud date him

• i don't know... if you're going to try to be a real super hero, i guess you'll turn into deadman instead if batman...