I am so upset, I can't stop crying :( ?

I feel sick to my stomach.
Me and this guy met in Nov. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He even said it would be nice to have a girlfriend but he is looking for someone to settle down with. He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch 2 weeks ago. he paid, and we didn't have sex. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isn't you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch. During lunch he said “you’re the best." Last week I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay in class can't talk" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. Hours later I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe." it's been 3 weeks, haven't heard from him.

Did he care about me at all? Was I just sex?
Why did he hang out with me after I texted 50 times?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound way too needy to be in a stable relationship. You need to have some independance.

Sex is not the answer to intimacy, communication is. If he cant' communicate with you honestly on where he is - then you aren't that close.

He probably has a lot of baggage from a 7 year relationship. Who knows if he still wants that back on or not. Honestly anyone who is together more than a year should either be married or ready to be married. Seven years IS like marriage. For all intents and purposes he has an ex-wife. Sounds like he was interested in you but not 100%. Giving him sex was not something to change his mind to you 100% and it never is. Either he's all in or not. Sounds like not. You aren't going to be able to turn people to 100% committed with sex.

Texting him 50 times was probably not a good move either. I'd always be wary of someone who would go that psychotic on me.

What Guys Said 2

• HE LITERALLY TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Sorry for the caps-lock but honestly woman. He said he didn't want to get into a relationship but you kept pushing him and being incredibly clingy. He repeatedly told you how it was going to go down and you persisted in chasing him as if you didn't care, giving him that impression.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

• 3 weeks, he's probably already forgot your name by now. I'd just move on from this one nothing else you can do.

What Girls Said 3

• Im affraid to say it sounds like you were a rebound girl and now he has it out his system he has no need for you. Please dont cry you can do better than some guy who just wants you for physical activity

• Pretty sure you or someone else posted this same thing a few days ago. Either way, you were a rebound.

• Unfortunately you were just a good lay for him.