I'm sixteen years old and I have never been kissed and I'm a virgin also I have more problems in my mind?

I'm sixteen years old and I have never been kissed and I'm a virgin, I do not care about being a virgin but never been kissed. Actually, I never had a real relationship. Sometimes, I feel butterflies for a guy in my high school but I don't know him. Also, I am not into him just because of his appearances. There is something in him that attracts me. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh I turned 17 last June and trust me as at 16 I felt exactly the same. Watching others make out with guys at parties as it was easy and nothing I thought am I ever going to kiss someone properly before I get into late teens. As you know we want to experience romantic/sexual adventures with teens whilst we are teens before we are adults - But then since being seventeen I finally experiencd my first proper moment of intimacy with someone - not as far as sex but it was great passionate and intense and I am so happy that it happened when it did and that I hadn't just gone for it with any random guy in my years previous just because it felt like the thing everyone was doing. With regards to being a virgin at 16 yes you should be it is completely normal and healthy. I mean off purse we all have yearning and you may feel ready but just wait till the appropriate moment when you know you aren't explicitly vulnerable and when it can be as safe as possible. With regards to this guy - it sounds interesting just get to know him. Try and get his number and show an interest in him - maybe you will spark something you really want to persue :)

• Ehem to correct myself: *As if it was easy...* and later 'ofcourse' rather than off purse haha

• I realised that I need to build up my confidence ASAP because it effects tı some other situations in my life too. Thank you so much for helping me :)

• Aw I'm glad good luck! No problem

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about the virgin part. You want your first to be with someone special. As for the relationship part, How well do you know him? If you talk and joke often... Well I'll tell you how it went down with me and my girlfriend:
    Me: You know what you should do?
    Her: What?
    Me: You should go out with me.
    Her: Ok yeah, sounds cool.
    If you haven't really talked, get to talkin'. I know there's not always a setting where you can just go up and talk to someone without getting looks, so, in that case, ease your way into it.

• Ok, so, what you do, talk to him. MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU RIGHT AWAY, ok? but dont act desperate, just talk to him about school or something. But find an excuse to talk like oh your in my class did we have homework? and give him a little complement here and there but dont make it obvious. Then get his phone number, if you want to get it without him knowing you like him a lot make an excuse for that too. Like oh i dont get the homework can i check answers with you tonight? Can i text you? then get to know him, if you still like him, and if you are what he is looking for then keep trying to get him to date you. But if he likes you and you know it for sure, yet he won't ask you out, JUST ASK HIM OUT dont be afraid, i personally find it humbling and nice when a girl asks me out. Actually i kind of find it attractive lol. and just ask me any follow up questions if you want. hope i helped :D :D

• I know, I should make a move about him but I am an introvert and a shy person, I always plan something but when it comes to action I just can't.

• Ok message me on here if you can't i can give you my # ill be happy to help

• I'm almost 18 and I'm the same. How is being a virgin a problem. Don't rush things... that never ends well. You'll be glad you waited one day

• I'm much older, and I have the same problem :(((((

What Girls Said 5

• what are you asking? if a situation arises where it's easy and not awkward for you to talk to the guy, then go ahead and try to talk. just say hi and ask how he's doing.. if that doesn't happen, maybe add him on facebook? or say hi to him in a class. you just gotta put yourself out there. he probably doesn't know you have feelings for him.

• I'm going to be 24 in May and I've never kissed and I'm a virgin... It's really not a big deal. Maybe go up and talk to the guy, start off with some small talk.

• What about just LET IT GO? You're young, there's so much time. Got my first and only boyfriend one year ago when I wasn't looking for one. Just let all go.

• I am a virgin too and have made some progress in certain things. I would be glad to chat privately...

• First, calm down. Think out what the real problem is here. Maybe you feel lonely? Maybe you want to fall in love? Maybe you see other people and think you want to feel strongly about someone like them? And if you feel any of these ways that's totally fine! Just don't rush into a relationship because then it won't turn out as good as it seems. Talk to this boy, and maybe go on a date as friends first. Or go with a group so it's less awkward. Good luck!