What should I get/make him for Valentines Day?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months now and I don't know if I should go all out for him or not. I have an idea for his gift but I'm not sure if this is a good idea... So for his card (which I'm making) I want it to be Disney themed because I am obsessed with Disney. The cover would read "I like warm hugs" with a picture of Olaf on the front as well. On the inside of the card there will be love quotes from Disney movies. I would also write a little love note on the inside as well. Then I'd make him a love bug cupcake since I call him bug. Should I get him something else? Or does that sound like enough? Does that sound stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• The card sounds nice and the cupcake also you could get him a stuff animal, food item relating to Valentine's day. take him out for lunch or dinner, Maybe a some type of Valentine's day clothing like a t-shirt, socks, hat, book, tie, etc

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• Cook him a nice 12o sirloin steak and then blow his D.

The perfect Valentine's day gift for any man.

What Girls Said 0