Have you ever met someone like you would in a movie?

Have you met someone like you would in a movie? For example you bump into each other knocking each others things on the ground. then when picking up the stuff you meet eyes and this leads to a relationship. I was just wondering. If you have share the story in the comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my ex at a waterpark that I was a lifeguard at. And my shift ended to I decided to go ride some of the rides. And he was there just visiting because he used to work there. He was talking to our friend dylan and my ex was like I should just carry you to the top of the ride and we'll make him jealous that he can't hangout with us
    Not that it was a super great movie. But it's kind of like fate that we ended up meeting because so many factors could have changed that.

What Girls Said 2

• Total movie moment! The way he asked, which I had to decline, but then in an awkward moment as I passed him, spilled my water and mumbled weird noises, he asked if I wanted to grab a bite to eat. Never experienced anything like it.

• noooooope haha real life does not consist of fairytale fantasies for me sadly

What Guys Said 1