Why do certain women get offended or defensive when others tell them that bad boys are not good for them?

They start defending the bad boys they are crushing, dating or marrying, even though they are a jerk to others. He clearly only cares for his own satisfactions. If he takes a week or so to call the women back or finally answer her call. They start giving the bad boys excuses after excuses. When someone straight out tell them that bad boys are no good and they deserve better, they start getting all butthurt about it and say it's not their business on who other women date. Women are so complicated and confusing quite many times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women want to date men they are attracted to. Who are you to tell them otherwise? You're angry that they aren't dating you. I know, I know--you'd "treat them how they deserve to be treated"

You're demonizing more successful men, plain and simple, out of jealousy. Not every "bad boy" is some abusive asshole a woman needs to be "saved" from. Usually, she's simply complaining because she didn't get her way on something and needed to vent.

Women like men who aren't pushovers, who have something they believe in and pursue it, who don't cave to every little desire and prodding from other people. Sometimes that means he doesn't do what she wants. Boo hoo, she'll cry to you, tell you how upset she is, then get over it, because honestly, it wasn't a big deal and she was just getting it out of her system--and you took it seriously because you're jealous.

He has balls, you don't--that's why girls like him, and not you. He's an actual, attractive man who is not a criminal, not abusive, not an asshole, not a villain of any kind. She just doesn't always get her way.

Women don't need saving, and they don't want saving.

• Looks like you got it all figured out.

What Girls Said 3

• Because people don't like strangers calling the shots on their relationship. Unless the relationship is abusive, it's best to let the woman learn with experience and not by being told by "nice" guys that are trying to get her.

• I don't know. Maybe because they haven't fihured it out by themselves

• I love the bad boys. It's like I've got radar or something. I know that they're not good for me. It's just... hard to explain. It gives me a certain rush. And when someone tells me that a guy isn't good for me, I usually know it. I just don't care.

P. S. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't take abuse. But someone who does their own thing is can be a douche from time to time... it can be fun. As weird as that sounds.

What Guys Said 1

• Because women don't like to admit they prefer bad boys because it makes them look bad. They get defensive when anyone points it out. They prefer to remain in denial and not have anyone pint it out.