Why did my new boyfriend kyle growled at me at work and growled and say my name crystal after when my guy friend jesse be messing with me playing?

Is my boyfriend mad cause my guy friend plays with me n mess with me at our job my boyfriend growled at me when i walk by his work area after when my guy friend mess with me. does my boyfriend not like how my guy friend messes with me could he fight my friend?

Updates:
Is my boyfriend mad cause my guy friend messed with me at our job he growled at me n growled my name when i walked by him at work aftet my guy friend messed with me he had a mad look on his face.
Is my boyfriend mad at the guys for messing with me nplaying with me n flirting with me at our job he always growls at me after the guys r done messing with me at work growls my name n has a mad look on his face i don't think my boyfriend likes the boys messing with me at work.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Because he's a lion X)

0|0
    0|0
    • So when my boyfriend growled at me and growled my name crystal was he giving me the mating call for sex?

• Show All
    • Y is it not a good sign that my boyfriend growled at me n growled my nname crystal after when my guy friennd messed with me

• He's mad no duh...

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.