I like a shy guy who likes me but knows I like him but won't do anything about it... what do I fo?

He doesn't even say hey or any thing in the halls I don't have classes with him anymore and he's rarely on social media and I feel like I have to do all the work...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to date him, ask him out. If you don't, move on. Waiting for a shy person to ask you out is a fool's errand.

• I have made a move I gave him cal times last year and he knows I like him so why be so shy

• If you really like him, wouldn't it be worth it to take the first step? Maybe he's scared a lot of us guys have issues with that stuff. I'd say if you really care make a move, it's better than to wonder what might have happened later.

• I have tho

• I just don't get it

• Life's confusing sometimes. For what it's worth, I wish you luck.

What Girls Said 2

• If you like him enough you will have to be the pursuer until he comes around. If it is too much for you then walk away.

• If he won't make the first move then you do it! (: