What does being in love feel like?

Like how do you tell the difference between infatuation and the real deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok so love is deep... infatuation is what you notice on the outside of a person, their looks, eyes , body all of that. Love is when you connect with whats inside. Thoughts, feelings, struggles and ideas. If you combine both you get this joy and heart warming feeling everytime you see them. you always have something to talk about, secrets can be kept, and a bond is forged thats stronger than anything. If a girl is infatuated with you its becuase she likes your looks and how you carry yourself. Love is when she likes your habits, she can trust you, she understands your pain and joys. Its a lot of deffinitions but thats mine from expreince and history and resaerch... add that all up and it gives my opinion

What Guys Said 4

• I've been in love once... and that's right now. It feels like nothing I've ever experienced. The easiest way to explain it is having a best friend (someone you trust, can tell anything to, and be vulnerable around), that you are also insanely attracted to physically, mentally, and emotionally. I have been infatuated before but it doesn't compare to what I'm feeling now... I fucking love this girl.

• Being in love, is even deeper than having
    a "best friend", it's like a friendship, sat on fire.

Considering you're actually friends with the person
    if not, you're probably just infatuated. ^.^

• It hurts 'cause you keep falling down over and over again.

That was funny right? Right? Right?

• I scared to fall in love

What Girls Said 4

• You just know :) Instead of burning with the intensity of a fire that will eventually sizzle out, it takes root like a tree, subtle but lifelong. That was cheesy, I know.

• Being in love feels like your falling every time you look at them.

That's why it's falling in love :)

• I want to know the answers too , I just came here to read the answers =] let's sit and read XP

• like it will never end