Do you think it's easier for good looking guys or pretty girls to find someone? Or do you think everyone has a hard time in the dating game?

I have been told I'm beautiful and pretty and cute. I've also been told I'm incredibly intimidating. I find that if I don't actually speak up about my feelings toward someone then I wouldn't ever date. Guys seem to be scared of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• They both have it pretty easy in the dating world.

What Guys Said 4

• Good looking people usually don't even realize how easy it is for them to date, irrespective of gender. I'd say good looking guys have it slightly tougher than good looking girls, though.

• I think its hard for everyone

• I think women do just because men approach most the time.

• Sorry, definitely easier for women, they have a plethora of options to choose from. Go on a dating site as a female, and watch guys by the thousands pour into you. Now create a profile as a guy, and you'll get nothing but bottom dwellers.

What Girls Said 1

• The men that approach women are usually confident enough to do so because they have little invested in whether you say yes/ no. I gained 15 pounds a couple of years back due to a medication I was on and it was like night and day with men. I didn't get approached as much but the ones that did saw my personality and me as a person.

Even with nice guys that I really dig I have to work a bit harder to get them to see me the person and not the thing standing in front of them. I tend to like nerdy guys and was born with big boobs that I do my best to hide.

• Yeah... I've always been with/liked the nice, nerdier guys but they always are so scared of me. I get mad sometimes about this. I get a bunch of attention from the douchebags though...:/