Should I continue to try?

We went out on two dates while I was home Christmas break. He asked me out and was very persistent. He told me he had a lot of fun. We talked for a bit after, and I went back to school. We haven't really talked much. I think we really have a lot in common and a lot of attraction. We did hook up once before he asked me on a date. I saw him two weeks ago an we were together all night kissing and hooked up after. But I feel I am always the first once to text him. He always replies and keeps the convo going. I know it's hard to get to know someone because we are 3 hours away but I want to get to know him more. Should I continue to try? I'm going to be home next weekend and want to as him to hangout but I'm scared he's going to think I'm clingy or annoying since I've been the first one to reach out the last couple times.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably in it for the sex. You're too far away for a committment but he won't pass on a hook-up.

• Honestly, it's not worth it. You put in more than 50 percent of all you have and he's not really doing much. I'd say just let him message you first and talk about it.