Who should initiate the first kiss?

Who should initiate the first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who's more interested in kissing.

• He always throws hints that he wants me to kiss him, but when I get close he pushes me away

• He's hinting. I went off on him saying I was tired of his high school games. Then he said he's not playing games he's just shy. I think he's bipolar. Oneday I can touch and lay all over him and the next he'll smack his lips everytime I touch him and push me off when I try to hug him. I just don't understand him

• So I don't understand him either. If he's already with you why to continue being shy? Why don't you try asking him directly if he wanna kiss or not? Maybe it's the only solution.

What Guys Said 2

• Anyone of the party. Gender shouldn't define who should initiate the kiss. Reading your comments to matheus_mb, I would suggest that it's not the right time to kiss him yet. Now, if you want to know when is the right time, you will known he tries to kiss you himself or when he doesn't resist you trying to kiss him. I think patience is the key here...

• I personally think girls should cause guys are always down to kiss. If a guy initiates and a girl rejects the kiss, then it would become awkward. I would never initiate the first kiss.

• What if she tries to kiss him and he rejects, but always telling u, u need to kiss him

What Girls Said 1

• The one that feels the need most