What am I doing wrong with girls and how do I fix it?

Every time i go out with a girl a couple times they seem not interested. I have ben told by almost all of them i have one of the best personalitties they have ever seen. I am a rooted gentleeman... i hold the dorr, open their car doors, pay for the dates, and try to make sure i read body signals so i dont take things to far. The body signals get really good and after about 6 dates or a month of legit dating THEY START TO WEAR OFF AND DISSAPEAR... what am i doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• look, is really hard to know if we are doing something wrong on our dates. If you have nothing to lose, I would consider to ask one of those girls what happened, asked them like "hey I need to know if I did something wrong" try and ask your friends or if you know something that may be causing the problem try to work on it. We aren't perfect and we all have different perks to work on. For example, I would disappear on a guy if he tries to take away my independence from me, but we are all different. If you can't find a thing then is not really your problem, you just haven't found the right girl.

What Girls Said 1

• There must be more to this. Maybe they aren't ready to settle down with someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Best advice i can give you is to just focus on doing things you enjoy no matter where u are at.

When you're at a social event, talk to who you want to do what you are comfortable doing. This will exude confidence and women will automatically be attracted to this person and "hoover" around. If you are seen laughing and enjoying yourself, this is a much more approachable person than the guy holding his cup of booze and staring at people.

and if they don't come around, fuk em... keep drinking and have a good time.

• You're not doing anything wrong. Chances are, you're not making enough money for them. Unfortunately, Most girls in our age group are gold diggers. They're superficial bitches for the most part.

• the girls i date are still in school too though... i mean we will go out on lke 80 dollar dates...

• It doesn't matter, if you're talking about college. Trust me, girls are superficial about that. They find the guys who are either the wealthiest OR have the richest parents.