Is a big nose on a girl considered unattractive?

Just need your opinion because I've heard a lot of conflicting ones

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, but it doesn't matter. If a girl has an otherwise pretty face, then it doesn't really detract from her attractiveness and I don't really notice it. I can think of several girls off the top of my head that have big noses (some that I've know for years and it took a while for me to even notice that they have a big nose) Everyone has their flaws, and if I'm attracted to her, as strange as this is going to sound, it's those flaws that I eventually find cute (those things about her that are unique).

• it is most definitely not!

• Its relative to the girl. Some girls make it work some don't

• according to some ugly..

• Big noses aren't generally attractive in either men or women but if a girl is a total package then I ain't gonna let a big nose stop me from dating her.

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls can pull off big noses. I've seen plenty with big noses and they were still very pretty.

• it's on how you carry yourself. you can have thinner and pointy nose yet still look unattractive.

• I think it depends on the girl. I'm already unattractive as it is, and I have a huge nose so it makes it worse. I've seen beautiful girls with big noses and she is still attractive anyway. The nose doesn't make her look unattractive.