Guys, would you ever date a bisexual girl?

So today, I had to reject a girl at my college. It was because she's bisexual. I have nothing against bisexuals. But honestly, I don't trust them to be in a serious relationship with. Due to them liking men and women, it would not work. I'm a straight male and I want a straight woman. I feel awful for rejecting her but can you blame me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be difficult to date one.

I don't think bisexual people are more likely to cheat then straight/homosexual people, but I just think that after a while, a bisexual person may not like the lack of intimacy with the same sex.

I'm glad my GF is straight.

• I wouldn't be able to trust her.

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't trust bisexuals then you DO have something against bisexuals. Just because they like both doesn't mean they'll be inviting others into bed with you. You can have preferences if you want, there's nothing wrong with that, but its the reason for your preferences that aren't good.

• Would you date a bisexual guy? If not, don't get on me for that. It makes you a hypocrite.

• Plus I literally just said "you CAN have preferences if you want", meaning i don't care you don't date bisexuals, but your reasons are presumptuous and generalizing

• You don't have to like it and you don't have to care. But I'll date who I want and bisexual women aren't it. K? I'm done talking to you.

• Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean they will cheat. Straight people cheat too by the way. We're quite capable of being monogamous. I'm married to man, faithfully so. But I've been with women and still find them attractive. Just because I've been with women, didn't stop me from falling in love with a man. We have a wonderful relationship and family, I have no need or urge to run out and be with a woman, because I'm very satisfied with my man; I think your issue may be you are insecure and uncertain you could keep her satisfied. You need to put that mindset aside or you may find yourself missing out on some great relationships in your life.

• Well, bisexuals can still have females who are just "their friends", so it is kind of judgmental that you wouldn't trust one simply for the fact that she's bisexual, but to be honest I probably wouldn't date a bisexual guy, so it's hypocritical of me to say you're doing anything wrong.

As long as you rejected her in a relatively gentle way and didn't bring her sexuality into it, I don't think there's anything wrong.

• I'm always nice when I reject a woman.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's wrong to assume that a bisexual person can't be in a serious relationship.

I think if you aren't into bisexuals that's fine... a bit of biphobia (if that is a thing) but your choice. but I think it is not ok to presume that a person who is bisexual can't be in a monogamous relationship.

• Oh my bloody aunt... You can't claim a preference to be homophobic, "biphobic" or transphobic! That's ludicrous, and I do hope you take that back.

• I think if you say you have a preference that's one thing. but it's like saying I don't black women because they are hoodrats or I don't date latino women because they are to easily angered

to say that you don't want to date someone who is bisexual because you don't think they can be faithful in a relationship is a stereotype... similar to all gay guys are promiscuous

see what I mean?

• No, I don't blame you. I feel the same way. Bisexual girls have bisexual guys and lesbians to be with.

• I would date one, and I think rejection on the assumption that someone who is bisexual as twice as many people to potentially cheat on is ridiculous.

• My standards. I'll do what I want.

• Why did you even post this question, then, if you're just going to stomp your feet and declare we can't tell you what to do?

• I don't care as long as she's monogamous, I've dated bisexual girls before. You're entitled to your own opinion though, so no harsh feelings.

• No. ///////