What type of person would you rather date?

Would you rather date someone who is really straight forward about their feelings, (whether they find you attractive or not, or they like or dislike your personality) OR someone who lets their feelings show gradually?

• Straight forward person
  • Gradual person

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it's most helpful if they're straight forward, as long as they're not too harsh about things.

What Girls Said 2

• Straight forward. It's really annoying if someone keeps hiding their feelings. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative.

• So like say a guy and a girl are on a first date and the guy is dropping of the girl at her doorstep and he says "I had a fun time I totally want to do this again I kinda like you and want to get to know you better" how would that sound to you?

• To ME it sounds like he's serious and that's what I'm looking for. I don't like little games, this isn't high school. But try not to take things too fast. Go with the flow and look at her behavior. If she's happy, smiling, etc I would say it's safe to say that you would like to go on a second date.

• Strait foward kindness, but slow to the stuff that may be offensive

What Guys Said 1

• Let's take it slow!