Advice for trying to start a new relationship with distance?

We went on a few dates when I was home for the break and we hit it off! But now I'm back at school and it's died down, we are 3 hours apart and I'm busy with school and graduating in 3 months and he's busy with work. I really did start to like him and want to get to know him more. I want to hangout with him when I'm home. Any advice on how to keep it going?

Or should we just keep it as is for now and maybe get more serious when I'm back, is there hope for the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication. That is the word. talk more over the phone and chat as much as you want. its a good starter for distance

What Guys Said 6

• If you and him want to make it work it will work but this depends on both you and him. Next time you see him try and get a feel for what he wants. You can also ask him straight up what he thinks because like I said you can try your hardest but if he is not then it will not work out.

Best of luck!

• Keep it simple. Long distance pulls will deteriorate after a very short time. Focus on your schooling and get to know him better when you come home to visit..

• Don't do it if you can help it. Long distance is a pain in the ass you have to really like each other in order for it to be good for both parties.

• talk, message , chat whenever possible.

• Ur smiling face break all those thing.. do it first.. send a picture

• send pic a lot
    answermien

What Girls Said 7

• If you both want to wait you will, going long distance is not going to make it better. Save yourself the trouble and see if it will still work once you're back home.

• Skype, phone, text. in that order... establish "ground rules" so that you are considerate of e/o

• Same as @kaangah said. Skype.. ovoo... tango

• Video chats and maybe travelling to see each other on the weekends.

• oh doan do it

• Skype him call him play to do something like see a movie or a tv show go by your own and comment about it you can also share screen on Skype and see videos.

• Be careful about doing the long distance/ online thing. Relationships can be very different creatures when your together and when your online. People aren't exactly fake but they just can be different.