Girls, where would you like to go for a first date?

Would it have to involve money or could it just be a nice walk? What do you want your first date to be like?

• fancy. Nice dinner etc.
  • simple. Coffee date etc.
  • little to no money involved. Walk through the park etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first date I had with I guy, he took me to a fancy restaurant and it blew my mind. I think it's cute when a guy takes time to plan something special like that. Also it shows he's old school and is really interested. Trust me it works!! Plus I got to wear a tight red dress- so it was winners all round ;)

What Girls Said 9

• I like dinner dates or go for a couple of drinks after a movie. Just a relaxed night is always a perfect date.

• B and C. Coffee/tea followed by a walk in the park, or something similar. Like here in the winter a lot of people like to go skating with their dates :)

• B and C. A walk through the park would be nice, but maybe have lunch or something? Not too expensive.

• A simple coffee date is alright and then maybe taking a walk to some nice place (city, mountains, park, whatever).

• I love your username

• A nice fancy dinner or a picnic.

• I really like going to eat somewhere and then walk around - could be in the park or anywhere else.
    That sounds really nice :)

• Amusement park~~~

• B and C. Something simple and relaxing.

What Guys Said 2