Girls, where would you like to go for a first date?

Would it have to involve money or could it just be a nice walk? What do you want your first date to be like?

• fancy. Nice dinner etc.
    19% (4)25% (1)20% (5)Vote
  • simple. Coffee date etc.
    57% (12)25% (1)52% (13)Vote
  • little to no money involved. Walk through the park etc.
    24% (5)50% (2)28% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• The first date I had with I guy, he took me to a fancy restaurant and it blew my mind. I think it's cute when a guy takes time to plan something special like that. Also it shows he's old school and is really interested. Trust me it works!! Plus I got to wear a tight red dress- so it was winners all round ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like dinner dates or go for a couple of drinks after a movie. Just a relaxed night is always a perfect date.

0|1
    0|0
  • B and C. Coffee/tea followed by a walk in the park, or something similar. Like here in the winter a lot of people like to go skating with their dates :)

0|1
    0|0
  • B and C. A walk through the park would be nice, but maybe have lunch or something? Not too expensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • A simple coffee date is alright and then maybe taking a walk to some nice place (city, mountains, park, whatever).

0|1
    0|0
  • I love your username

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice fancy dinner or a picnic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like going to eat somewhere and then walk around - could be in the park or anywhere else.
    That sounds really nice :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Amusement park~~~

0|1
    0|0
  • B and C. Something simple and relaxing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2