Ladies: Stoop Up - Why Do You Do This?

Including last night, this has happened to me 4 times now... with 4 different women and the scenarios are ALWAYS the same:

-I meet a girl, we talk for a while, chemistry is good and we end up exchanging numbers.

-We text/call for about a week and the chemistry is still there.

-I ask girl on date, she seems very excited and we set date and agree to meet at the date.

-I text her to let her know I am going to the date site. They text me back. I get to the date site and they are a no show.

-I text girl after she doesn't show and she stops texting me and she drops off the face of the Earth.

This happened to me last night... AND this has happened to me before with 3 other women last year.

What kind of sense does it make to set a date with someone, act so excited and into them and flake on the date with no explanation? It's just rude!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

• This has happened to me before
  • This has never happened to me
  • I have done this to someone
...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never have and never will do that to someone. That's incredibly rude and disrespectful, and I'm sorry that it has happened to you 4 times. That's 4 times too many. Something similar has happened to me too a few times, but with friends. We'd agree to hang out somewhere at a specific time and date, then I'd show up whereas they wouldn't. So this one time, I ended up calling one of my friends who did this, and she didn't answer. Then 20 minutes or so went by, and I kept waited at the place where we had decided to meet up. Then, she ended up calling me back, and she basically told me that she was too busy and simply couldn't make it. Yeah... you could have said that earlier. So rude.
    Basically, I know what it feels like to be stood up like that. Doesn't matter if it's a date or a friend, it still sucks equally because you feel lied to, forgotten and betrayed. :/ Hopefully it doesn't happen to you in the future. What sucks even more is that there's really not much you can do about it either.

• I never have and never will*
      too many haves, lol.

• kept waiting* I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PROOFREAD dammit.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, that sounds really rude. I have never done that to someone and thankfully that has never happened to me.

• I have never done this to someone...

• I'm so sorry. I would never do that to anyone. I'm not sure why they did this.

What Guys Said 0