How do I approach his parents for the first time?

already on this ice with his parents cause he was caught sneaking out of his house to meet me, so how do I meet them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You lack any good solid ground. Your first impression has been ruined. Just behave.

What Guys Said 4

• Just be confident, but not too confident that you can appear cocky, smiling helps. Treat them with respect and kindness. Their gonna ask you questions, answer them politely, and if you don't like the question (maybe it's too personal), just tell them you're not comfortable answering it.

For a woman it's not that difficult to meet the parents of their partner, I mean, yeah, you get nervous, but as a man you have to deal with the father's stare "dude, I know what I was doing at your age, if you dare to do that to my little girl, I will find you, and I will kill you *starts eating you with his stare*" xD

Calm down, it'll be fine :)

• what about when your the girl and your trying to win over his parents. does his mom give me a state? what about for a man?

• Mothers don't tend to give the stare. Some will do, but there's this thought that men can hurt women, but women can't hurt men (I know, it's stupid). You rarely hear someone tell a girl "If you hurt him, I'll kill you (figuratively)".
      It's like the same thing that we talk about in here every day: Girls go for jerks, and guys go for nice girls. The jerk will hurt you, but the nice girl won't.
      You always see fathers defending their daughters, like trying to preventing them from dating, while a mother rarely does that with her son.
      This is all stereotypes, but we're humans, we judge people by the stereotypes all the time. They're usually wrong, but sometimes they're right.

• @Destinybae

• Meet them normally, show who you really are. If they ask you about what happened, say that we all make mistakes.

• dress like like a total hooker

• That's a hard one to overcome. Good rule of thumb is just to be warm and open with the parents.

What Girls Said 1

• Just say hello and kiss them on the face 5 times. Then make out with your bf infront of them. And then say your busy and act like a bitch and walk away.

• Hahahaha LooOOOL