Got a girls number at church. Chances she is a virgin?

I got a girls number at church. She is a junior in college. She is not necessarily skinny but not fat either. I am guessing thick is the word. I don't know. But she is pretty like most of them at church.

• good chance
  • decent chance
  • not so good
  • see answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why so many people have such a negative thing about this question! I'ma Christian and a virgin, and I want to stay that way until I'm married. I would also preferably want to be with a virgin as they would kind of understand my beliefs etc. I totally understand you and don't let people tell you not too - if you are looking for a virgin girl, you'll find one! :)

• I used to have that mentality. It leads to a lot of lonely nights.

What Girls Said 11

• Dude, I have just about had it with you and your obsession with virginity.

Can I enlighten you that virginity does not make the woman? It is her ability to take care of you, to love you for who you are, to ensure that you two live in unity together.

If you go to church, you would know that Jesus himself hung out with a prostitute. I admire your determination to hold on to you V plates until marriage, but let me tell you that the older you get, the less and less chance of you getting a virgin.

I don't know what your obsession with virginity is.

Let me tell you a story.

I am middle eastern so like you, we are expected to stay virgins until we are married.
    There is this woman who was a virgin until she got married. She became the worlds biggest bitch, gold digger, the most disgusting person on the face of the earth. I mean, she was an extremely nasty person. She slept with many men WHILE she was married and constantly belittled her husband. Her stupid husband married her because she was a virgin.

The moral of my story is that you should not hold it against a woman if she isn't a virgin. If you are worried about this, then I am afraid you are not mature for a relationship yet. You are only hung up on virginity to please your ego.

But look, why don't you just ask her. Maybe dig around. Let me tell you that you would lose all respect if you do. Virginity isn't everything dude. God loves her, you should learn to love a woman like this too if you had bothered to pay attention at church.

Think about what I have just said.

Peace.

• And some girl can very well lie to you... I mean, how would you actually know she is one?

• I choose neither and death instead.

• Well, I can't help you there champ.

• Ahhhh here you are again with a different user name. Dude, you really won't know until you ask her out and get to know her. You can't just up and ask her right away if she is one or not. Why don't you take a chance and get to know her, who knows you may have a good time whether she is a virgin or not!!

• If I find she is not a virgin, I dump her and move on until I find one.

• Whatever you have to tell yourself buddy. You are in for a big disappointment some day

• And why do you say that? Again I hold NO double standards.

• She might be but then she might not be. You seem to have a standard and are expecting to meet a girl who appears to hold those standards. As a Christianic (new word I just made up) person, are not the believers meant to be attempting to be 'Christ-like', which is I suppose what the literal definition of a Christian is. And if Christ forgives us our sins and wipes the slate clean, as if we hadn't sinned at all, shouldn't the believers also do the same - especially if this girl who may or may not be a virgin, had asked for forgiveness from her Maker for her past indiscretions? And what if she had asked God to redeem her, wouldn't the glory of her virginity be re-instated, whilst what cannot be changed physically obviously, can be made pure and holy spiritually? But, all of this is just hypothetical I suppose, until you take the risk of asking her out and not passing judgement on her for her sexuality on the simple gesture of her giving you her number... if she knew you were asking this question on-line she would be regretting that decision...

• You are either a virgin or you are not. God forgives and so do I but there is no reestablishment of virginity. Once it is gone it is gone and the memories are still there regardless.

• True, I am either a virgin or not... it's something you cannot be sitting on the fence about.
      I need to ask a question at this point: have you ever looked at a women lustfully? You don't need to answer this question.
      If you have, you would have been thinking lustful thoughts at the time. What does Matthew 5:28 say in regards to this? So, who is better? Who is more righteous?
      But Job put another spin on this. Job 31:1 - "I have made a covenant with my eyes;
      how then could I gaze at a virgin?"

• Well if you actually like and are about her it shouldn't matter. But anyways back when my parents dragged me to church most of them had already had sex

• In college you do not have mommy and daddy to make you go. That was high school. This is college and they voluntarily go. So maybe I can take that into consideration.

• So you think the odds are against me? Maybe see if I can come across a college freshman instead of a junior? It is just hard to tell how old people are nowadays.

• I mean who cares if she's a virgin. Don't let your lie life be held up by such trivial shallow matters

• I don't know about virginity but if she is smart, she will not date you.

And no, I don't think it's "fair" to demand woman's vagina to be untouched just because you haven't had sex. Maybe look for a girl and not untouched vagina attached to a girl.

• does it matter?

• Yes because I am. one myself. So therefore it does matter because I want my first to be with another virgin which is reasonable.

• Hey, I not holding a double standard. It is a reasonable request.

• still it won't make u look good

• Chances she's a virgin? You never know. You know a person that attends church generally tries to live a life that's different and that honors God and this means no sex before marriage. However, and pay attention here- not everyone who goes to church is authentic. Remember that. Also, sometimes people mess up and then they get back on track. So I'd say it's 50/50 chance.

• just because somebody goes to church doesn't mean they are a virgin? Maybe she is maybe she isn't.

• I go to church, I sure as hell am not a virgin

• I'm not being negative I'm just saying it's more common now. And you can't just make a stupid assumption that women who go to church are virgins its ignorant.

• Not all but I would say I have a better chance there vs a bar or club.

Here are the stats for my county. Around half of high school females graduate virgins.

http://i.imgur.com/DUoLP7G.jpg

• Chances of her being a virgin is quite hard to tell, there are people who go to church out there that aren't virgins, so keep that in mind yer :)

• Just because you got her number, you think she's not a virgin? Just because she gave it to you? What the heck

• No because I found out she is a junior in college. I just wonder what my odds are now.

• There's nothing wrong with that. doesn't mean she won't know what she's doing

What Guys Said 11

• Who cares. It's 2015, this should be a non-issue. I loathe this question!

• I am a virgin seeking a virgin. It is a fair request and one I am adament about. A number in time does not justify what is right or wrong, so you can 2015 my ass.

• What should truly be a sin is discarding an entire human being for the simple fact that they've had sex. How can any woman, virgin or non-virgin respect a man with those beliefs? It is repugnant.

I sincerely wish your life takes a wonderfully ironic twist and you end up falling in love with a high class escort and learn to respect her for it. Sadly. you will probably just trick an ignorant young girl into a sad existence because she won't know any better :(

• @Metlahead don't throw your dildo away yet, you can 2015 me in my bootyhole. Mmmm I love that homosexuality...

• Zero chances. All girls came out of their mother's vaginas at birth, which makes them lesbians.

Huzzah!

• Doesn't matter if she is or isn't

• Well if you know who I am and what I have talked about on here over the past few months then you would know (and you do know who I am). I am just looking at this as a trial and error. If she is not a virgin I dump her and move on.

• @musicbrain5. Too bad you soiled yourself by getting married. Otherwise... bow chicka bow wow.

• It's such a tragedy.

• Lol at going to church to fuck bitches.

• No that is not a priority. When the time comes I want my first time to be with another virgin.

• True. Maybe I should find a college freshman instead. Maybe a higher chance. I don't know. But about half of white girls in my county graduated virgins according to local statistics. And my city is one of the most religious ones in the entire US. So we will see. If she is not a virgin I dump her and move on.

• To each their own brother. Good luck in your search.

• The ones that act like they aren't are probably the worst. Church girls are probably the worst of the worst lol. But never mind me, try it out. Everyone is different..

• Well if christian virginity rates are anything like divorce rates, you dont have any better chance of meeting a virgin girl at church than on the street.

• No nope nope mate. She could be a virgin or not. Churches aren't packed with virgin marys man, just normal people who follow a certain religion (in this case Christianity).

• I think the likelihood is higher than a bar or club or a search on Craigslist that is for sure.

• Christians are the freakest ones

• I wouldn't doubt she would act like she is. As far as actually being one, that's a whole different story.

• In church, you dawg.

• Deflower her. Make her yours for all eternity.