Does this make me a "faggot" or weird that I choose not to be in any relationship with any woman for a while?

If you're wondering about my reasons, it's mainly because I have trust issues with women based on my experience observing relationships and how women act around my area, especially nowadays.

How would I know if the woman I'll be in a relationship is not two-faced, a gold digger, crazed-up or simply just a pain in the ass self-entitled woman who believes in having her cake and eating it too because of her gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it just means u have trust issues. Take a break from dating and try to resolve your issues with women. It does not make u weird or gay. A lot of time people go into relationships/ dating with a lot of scars from their previous relationship/dating history and it affects any possibility of a healthy relationship to blossom. So like I said take a break and resolve your issues first. Good luck.

• Yeah, if you want to hear my bad experience, one time, there's this girl in my one of my high school classes who I found very irritating because she doesn't know when to shut her mouth about other boys and girls who aren't as popular as her. I straight up told her how I felt about her and then she got all butthurt.

After that, I just walked away so I can leave in peace until that bitch decided to manipulate a boy (who she doesn't even know) into a white knight (men who thinks they're heroes when they beat up another man for a girl, even if it's a stupid reason) and tried to pick a fight with me. I dropped him with one powerful right hook and then put his mouth on a curb and then stopped his head onto in (he got sent to the hospital afterwards). Then I got expelled from high school and sent to jail for aggrevated assault

Anyways, it's given me the impression of how manipulative girls can me, thus my trust issues with them..

• Okaaay but every girl is not like that. You do know that there are girls who dislike other girls like that right? But your view is totally expected. Its like a girl who got cheated on, she thinks every guy is gonna cheat on her so she avoids guys.

• I think u should take baby steps with the next girl u decide to date and dont invest too much too soon

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. You may want to put some of your free time to use working out your hostility toward women and gay men though...

• No, but the way you've phrased your question makes you sound pretty misogynistic and kinda homophobic as well

• Well the "faggot" part is what I assumed that men would call me if i don't feel like being in a relationship with any woman at the moment, since a lot of them do it for sex.

• No. I think it makes you smart. Good for you, man.

What Guys Said 1

• No it doesn't. Solved.