Is he still interested? Is it the distance?

He first asked me out on a date and was very persistent. He told me he had a lot of fun with me so we went out again. But this was during the Christmas break, and now I am back at school so we are really far from each other, about 3 hours. He works a lot and I am busy with school. We were talking a little bit after. I saw him two weeks ago when I was home for our friends bday and we were together all night kissing and hooked up. I'm starting to wonder if because of the distance, he's not trying to talk to me or pursue me. I do like hanging out with him, and started to like him. Since I got back to school I have been the first one to text him, he always replies fast. But I feel now I'm the only one putting effort. Im going home for a day in a week and want to hangout with him. I don't want to come off as clingy or annoying

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he isn't that interested then he won't put effort into any relationship with you because it isn't easy to catch up with you.