I am attracted to a guy 11 years older then me. Weird?

so i am attracted to a guy 11 years older then me but he doesn't see me that way at all. any suggestions?

And are older guys more protective then guys closer to your age and do girls like it?
Anyone Else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting close to a 17 year old now and I'm early twenties. 5-6 year difference depending on the month; sometimes I wonder if it's a little bit weird too. Only thing stopping me is what other people think. But you know what? We're both legal, completely compatible otherwise and can't get enough of each other when we're spending time together.

I feel protective over her, but not really because of age; it's because I care about her and want her to be happy. I also know a 21 year old girl going out with a 32 year old guy - they're happy enough and noone bats an eyelid. Age, provided you're both legal, really is just a number.

What Guys Said 4

• I... I wouldn't. I'm sorry lol. I date seven years younger before. Horrid results. But that's only one girl.

• Women like older guys I have seen them 20 years or more and a few 30 years older

• 30 years older? seriously? huh

• Yes in real life and some people on tv as well.. My last girlfriend was 12 years younger then me

• not weird, unless you're 10 years old :)

• It's not weird if you're both legal and you both click.

• yep i am 20. he is 31

What Girls Said 6

• I'm with someone who is 16 years older. Not just because I like older people I can't explain it ( I just love the old people) 😂 .. we have so much in common and I tell you he doesn't act it... we sort of meet somewhere in between.

I'm weird and like things old fashioned and he likes things more of younger generation. Also women tend to age older than guys so I don't think the age really matters it all depends on how you both feel about each other...

• i am happy for you gal but the sad part is he doesn't really notice me :( story of my life

• It is not a big deal at all if you two can find common ground together and provided, that he doesn't look too old standing next to you.

• he is really tall and very very good looking. its really irritating sometimes to have a crush on such a handsome guy :)

• Too big an age gap i can tell you that you won't have much in common with him different generations different values and things like that it will probably cause more problems than anything.

• that was what i was afraid of :(

• yeah i get that. my sister got married a few days ago to a 18 years older guy and when one day she asked if she could go to the roof wit us. and he was like "no you may not, you will catch a cold". i got goosebumps then. thats exactly what my father would have said.

• Lol although I love my dad dearly i dont want to be waking upto someone like my dad every morning. I mean even if he had slapped my ass and said be careful out there and if you need picked up call me i would have liked that and giggled but the finger wagging and if im not home he will be coming to get me haha too much but I do like a protective guy.

• 11 years is not too much as long as you both click.
    I prefer older guys too because boys within my age are not mature enough.

• I don't think that is weird at all, besides 11 years isn't THAT much...

• I currently have a pretty solid crush on a guy 15 years older than me.

Feelings just kinda... are

• i feel for you sister :)