She says she might date me but won't?

I've been taking this girl out for the past 2weeks been out to eat, walked around the mall 20 times, watched movies, tonight we are going to the club.. I've asked her to date me 3 times and she says she's not ready. I showed her that I truly care for her and would do anything to be hers. Her excuse is (I don't want to give someone somebody that's broken). And I don't think she's broken. How can I get her to date me because I feel like just leaving her and I don't want to do leave her

Thanks guys and girls for your answers!! I'm just going to be myself if nothing turns out good in 2 months I'll let you know the outcome 😁
Everything good now. We have a strong connection

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it takes people a while. My boyfriend started talking about wanting me to be his girlfriend after only like two or three times of hanging out & for me I definitely need more time than that. I'm shy & hesitant to let people in at first. My bf said he was really confused in the beginning, but soon enough he asked me out & I finally felt ready & said yes. Wouldn't you rather her feel ready instead of jumping into a relationship unprepared? It's more likely to end well that way.. or not end at all should I say.

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to be patient with her, dude. If you think about it, two weeks isn't long at all, and even though you're ready to take it to the next level, she's not there yet.

• Were going out to the club tonight and last night I told her how I felt how should act? Be myself of show more interest or what?

• How should I act tonight?

• Just be yourself, that's who she fell for. Keep showing her you're a good person, and she should change her mind. Of course, if too much time passes and she doesn't change, then you may want to rethink whatever's going on between you two, bc obviously you're in different places, and you shouldn't have to wait forever.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like she enjoys the attention she gets from you but doesn't want to take it further so gives you a BS excuse about how she's 'looking out for your feelings by not giving you a broken person'. The best way to get her to change her mind is completely ignore her and shell come running back soon enough just watch.

• Leave. It might hurt and you feel like you going to regret it but trust me in the long term she will be a distant memory. Don't let the girl control every action that you do. Be you. Good luck!

• She's wasting your time, not interested in you but likes the attention and company. If you're cool being friends, then keep talking with her, but if you want more, date a different girl.