What's your experience in online dating?

Has it work for you? And by the way doesn't have to be in the traditionals websites of dating cause now even from insta you can score a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im kind of not really in one. I don't know whats going on but we're not dating but we're both interested we just need the money to meet up. he's gonna come here and we're gonna have a date and see how it goes. We met on hot or not (my account is a bloody joke with double chin pics and a weird 'about me' but i ended up meeting up with one guy from that app once in the Christmas break... We just hooked up and that was the end cause he moved back :')

What Girls Said 3

• It's worked a lot better than not being online. It's still not all that easy though. I guess that it wouldn't be worth it if it was easy.

• I find it boring

• Watch out for the crazy stalker ones.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah its pretty bad, but it is pretty bad for a lot of men. A guy who is at the top of his game in life will easily be looked down upon by a girl with nothing going for her online, simply due to the fact that on these dating sites, there is an artificial scarcity of women. If you are a guy who has his shit together, you would do much better finding women in person. Going online means you'll often just get ignored