My mom is bothering me with my relationship. What do I do?

Using my boyfriends account. I'm a girl.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now. We both love each other and see each other as much as we can.

I recently moved back with my mom, for school.

My mom has been talking to me and telling me that my boyfriend is not right for me. She thinks that we don't motivate each other and that he puts me down... none of this is true.

She keeps saying that I should explore around. This is both of our first relationships. I don't know why she keeps doing this. It really makes me question my relationship with him but I always know that I love him and love being with him.

My mom has asked me if my boyfriend would be the guy I would want if I ever got pregnant. I didn't really say yes or no but I know he would be a great father.

What should I do? What should I tell my mom? Please help us!

Thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• Your mom has more knowledge due to life experiences than you do. Right now you're cock blinded & in the throws of puppy love. When you fall on your face, openly apologize to your mom

• but my mom doesn't even fully know my boyfriend. And what she thinks she knows is not even right. I love him and he loves me. Just don't know what to do. I think she may be testing our relationship.

What Guys Said 0