Guys, is he not super interested?

So I've been on two dates with this guy and they were both loads of fun. I just have one issue, he never texts me unless it's to make plans. I didn't hear from him for a week but tried reaching out anyway and asked him if he'd like to go out again and he said he'd love to. So we're going out again tomorrow night. He seems to be pretty into it in person, kissing me and holding my hand and asking me a million questions about myself. But then I just don't hear from him. He told me on the first date he's not good with texting and feels like he can't portray himself that way. I'm just not sure how else he'd like to keep contact open. I've been wondering about whether or not he's actually interested because I don't hear from him much unless we're making plans to hang out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's got 'better things to do!'

What Guys Said 1

• no he's not
    answermien

What Girls Said 1

• I think this is just the way he is he prefers when you are around him and probably not much into texting and stuff , you need to see if he is like that with everyone or only you.. good luck :*