Does this really make me a brat?

my boyfriend came to bring me food which yay i get food but the problem is my stomache is very picky. its amazing i even eat some days so he got the wrong things on it so i told him and he starts getting mad and i tell him its not your fault nor mine but he just wants to get up and leave i follow him to the door saying really your gonna leave again because well he always just walks out on me all the time no matter how small an argument is he walks out i hate that i have anxiety so it triggers my attacks and well i feel hurt i feel like i dont matter anymore that couldnt even bare to stay and than i blow up his phone because im in the bathroom crying and nothing and he only answers to tell me im a brat which i dont understand i dont feel im a brat i always try to please him. i have never even been spoiled by my parents i have been working for my stuff since i was 16. i try to spoil him if anything anytime he needs money i give it to him even if at times he doesn't want me to i want to make him happy. what do i do how do i change? should i go and apologize? does he care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Na, I've had that with fussy exes, I eat it instead!!!

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like a douche. Who gets mad and causes that much drama over something so little?

• napes
    answermine

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you were polite and said thank you I don't see the problem... He needs to know what you like and don't like... If that was me and my boyfriend he would have just been like okay and he would have ate it himself.

• A brat would never give a guy money. Therefore you are not a brat.