Is this true? Are they right?

My friends told me that I should get as many girls as possible right now because when they get into their 20's they'll only want the hotest, richest guys and when they get in their 30's they start to want the boring, weak and passive guys. I'm neither.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is rite girls only want 6'4" muscular guys who r super rich that's the only typr they want. The ONLY typE. Then as soon as they turn 30 they want the most weak dorky little dude they can find.!

You're a dumbass and you've posted this question before. If girls ONLY wanted the MOST attractive guys with the most money, only like 2% of guys would have girlfriends and in reality much much much much much much much more than 2% have girlfriends

What Girls Said 9

• 17 year old logic.
    I'm amazed you lot aren't all married, the wisdom of the young.

Tell me. Are your friends surrounded by poontang, or a faint smell of bullshit?

• This is not true at all. Every woman is attracted by different types of men. And you shouldn't aim to have many girlfriends, but to have good girlfriends.

• Your friends clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

• You're friend is miss guided.

• Not true for most women...

• I'm 47, I in no way shape or form want a boring weak and passive guy..

• That's funny.

• Either your friends are the same age as you, which means they have no idea what girls want in their 20's or 30's, or they're older than you and are bitter because they couldn't find a good girlfriend, or they're messing with you. Any way you dice it your friends have given you terrible advice.

• Get new friends.

What Guys Said 4

• It's the opposite.
    Right now, all the girls around your age are looking for a prince charming. They think that's what they need/want.

By college, they realize that they won't get a complete prince charming, so they have to "settle" for normal, nice guys. And eventually they find a guy who becomes a Prince Charming, so they get married, and then half of them get divorced, a quarter have shitty marriages forever, and a quarter have a great marriage.

But, they will want smart guys in college. So smart guys have that going for them.

• It really depends on how much you buy into the Alpha Fucks/Beta Bux/redpill theory.

• That's balderdash what a bunch of buffoons D:

• no
    answemrine