All through my 20's I have dated "pretty boys" and still am (sort of). Do you girls like when you're man likes to shop with you? Into fashion?

I'm very familiar with the term "metrosexual" and no, none of my former bf's or lovers were gay or bi-sexual but we hit it off because of our shared taste of shopping, dressing well, fine dining, theater, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate shopping for myself with my boyfriend because I take aaages and I can see him getting bored but if I go shopping with him for him I love it!! Boys clothes are often more fun to shop for because everything I buy for myself is a slightly different version of what I already have haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Uhhh... I don't mind shopping with my lady if she isn't those really indecisive types. I like when I get to see her try out some clothes for me.

• Do you define "indecisive" as her wanting to try everything on?
      The second part, that is one of the fun things of having a boyfriend with me!

• Trying on is fin, it's when she asks which is better then agrees and changes her mind

• I take it girl clothes shopping as long as she's not afraid to try new things and actually make a purchase. I get bored or discouraged if she tries 100 outfits on and has an excuse of why each one of them make their ass look big or something silly. Plus you going to have a lot of kinky fun in unmonitored change rooms

• if i will not pay for anything then i love shoping with ma lady

• I used to be a bit of a metrosexual but I grew out of it. FREEDOM!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't mind my guy going shopping with me but it almost always winds up with us fooling around in a changing room, or him wanting me to try on lingerie or dresses he wants to see me in. It takes ages! Sometimes I want to do 'guy shopping' - get in, get what I want and get out

• Fooling around in dressing rooms is great!!
      And trying in skimpy outfits for him is a turn on for me!!

• haha, I wouldn't mind so much if mine kept the action in the dressing room. He calls out from outside the cubicle that I need to step out and do a twirl... his way of teasing and daring me

• No. I'll pass.

• My boyfriend hates shopping but I would love it if he did...

• has he even given it a try?

• He has gone with me before but he didn't say or do anything... He doesn't like clothes and it makes him self-conscious because he is a little bigger