Why I don't feel love?

I don't wanna in love I scared of pain it's wrong? 😥

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, once you've been screwed over it's never the same after that.

What Guys Said 5

• Love if a feeling that will knock down your inner door & marsh in.
    It can and will happen to each and everyone of us.

on a more relevant note: You will feel worse if you keep scared and do not say anything, you'll get eaten from inside out & will blame yourself for years that you didn't do anything, a fate far worse than being rejected.

• For most people it is not really an option, it is ingrained in humans... I personally don't really feel it, which I like but love has it's ups and downs

• The pain comes when your guy dumps you.
    (or abuses you)

• Did you know the opposite of love is neither hatred or indifference, but fear? If you have fear you will never become able to love. You need to expose yourself and don't be afraid of the consequences of love. So yeah, that's why Siths don't love.

• Are you afraid of the emotional pain that comes with falling in love? :3

• Yup it's right

• I not know to who is bad who is good :/

• That's what the dating phase is for silly xD
      You'd go on a date with someone to get a first impression and learn more about them. If your pleased, try a second date and so on until you either feel comfortable enough to be with them or move on to the next guy! Normally you wouldn't want to start a relationship until your 100% sure and confident that this guy will make you happy :3

Sometimes though it's difficult to know a person's true colors till you've been with them long enough. You won't know till you try ^^

What Girls Said 0