We dont talk much in between our dates. Does that mean he is not serious about me?

I've been seeing a guy for about two months now. Things are going well. He works four jobs and still makes some time to see me. Recently, he's had more shifts at his job and has to do 12 hour long days for 5 days straight sometimes. He still makes time to see me at least once a week if not more. The only thing is I wish we would communicate more during the week. We usually chat in the phone once or twice a week but we don't really text everyday. I don't expect him to be constantly texting/calling me with 4 jobs but I just wish sometimes he would send me a sweet text during the Day once in a while, or call at least every night. Am I asking for too much too soon?

What Guys Said 1

• No, that doesn't mean that he isn't interested in you.
    No, you are not asking for too much.
    But yes, he does has some problem or maybe something troubling him.

• What do you mean he has some problem or something troubling him?

• I didn't meant it like that.
      What I meant that was he obviously has some reason to not talk. Ask him to tell the real deal behind this. But don't pressurize him too much of he doesn't. Maybe it's his way of being in a relationship.

What Girls Said 0