Texting everyday but now it's dying down?

I met a guy online a month ago and we've been texting throughout the day everyday since then. But the last few days we've been texting less than usual. And today neither of us have text (I'm waiting for him to text first). Is he losing interest? We were meant to meet up for the first time in 2 weeks' time, but I don't know if he wants to. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is normal, eventually you start to run out of things to talk about.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do guys have to do everything first? Don't cry cuz u stop urself from doing what u want. Go for it and stop crying. Who cares if who text first >.>

• I am a guy (obviously) and im having the same exact problem. My girlfriend said she would text me at 5:15 she never did but went and played games... then at 9 she said she got back from dance class n then took 1 hour to respond to my question which followed right after. some days it takes a long time to get a text. Im a patient guy but i dont know whats up

What Girls Said 2

• Same here. Well kinda. my boyfriend and I used to text EVERYDAY. I haven't texted him since last year. However I see him almost everyday, so yeah. I understand how hard it is to get the courage to text first. Maybe you should text him first and see what happens. What's the worst that could happen? Good luck! 😜😉👍

• You met him online... that's your problem right there!
    by the way when a guy stops texting you he doesn't want sex with you. My player friend told me that