Have you ever loved someone so much but they didn't love you back?

It hurts so bad. It feels like I will never love again. How did you move on? Did you fall in love again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love for Enemies
    “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

I know what you mean, though, unrequited love, but they say that loving someone gives you courage, and being loved gives you strength.

"And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?"

Coldplay, "Fix You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gvofiXHbUI

What Guys Said 7

• Yes... it was my last girlfriend. She originally left me for another guy... that guy ended up using her and dumping Her two weeks later. She called me one night, asking to meet. So a midnight I drove out and met her, we got in my car and she started crying her eyes out as to how she got used, how she thought she loved this guy, and why she didn't know she left me. After that night, we both wanted to give it another try. But the problem was... she wasn't trying... at all. She never texted me. And when she did it was just "lol" "k" "cool" "I don't know". Never made conversation with me, never wanted to hang out or anything. She played me along for s couple months, but I was so in love with her, I felt if I kept with it, she would eventually turn around. She didn't. She finally expressed that I was a great guy, but she doesn't know why she doesn't like me anymore. I was devistated. I still am unfortunately. This is the first girl I ever considered myself in love with. I love her to death, but I need to move on, because it's affecting a lot of things in my life. She's so bad for me, but I still love her so much. People say it takes time, and damn sure it does because it's been a while in my case and I still and crazy for her. I still occasionally hope for that one text or call from her, that I should know will never come.

• I did fell so much on my first love... but she didn't loved me back... I didn't fell in love again because of the pain she showed be... She's a liar and user... My family and friends told me to stop my stupidity over her... they where right... after about a year I found out that she's with someone else already given the fact that she told me she's not prepared or into love or romantic or intimate relationships... and she used me because I always cook for her before going to work and I even fetch and bring her to her work... it hurts really just typing this brings back memories of painful and sad experiences with her... :(

• Lol... that's a "nice guys" life script. No we never EVER get the ones we love so dearly. I personally deal with it by drinking. Some visit psychologists, others turn to p*rn , drugs, some Catholics turn to boys... pick your poison I always say.

• Too many times.

• And I am sorry you are hurting. Only time and no contact will heal this tough wound.

• I don't know. Im in the same predicament.

• I feel your pain, happened to me recently and I'm still trying to bury the feelings :(

• She stopped loving me back, fucking bitch! lol. So you see you do get over them, with time. Personally it's never been the same as that first time, I was totally open and honest, now I keep my core boot files protected!!

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I always fall soo much harder than they do. I don't "move on" per se, I just find a new partner. Not immediately! But I feel that anyone I've ever loved, truly loved, I will always love. But I do so, quietly. And yes, I'm a very romantic person :P So I always manage to fall back into love, after a few months. Like, 6-8 months. But my first love, she broke my heart, that took me years to recover from. I was young, though, and not ready for that, admittedly, so the break was good. I was single for most of my teens, and then like.. really slutty at 16-18, lol

• yeah, n its really hurt but we have to move on.. i was in 7th grade when i met this guy. he's hearthrob or lets say he's popular, he became my friend because his friend likes me and he ask me to join them.. in the first i dont really give him an attention but when i started to join them eating or in a group activities i suddenly felt that i like him.. so uhmm, i told him i like him but he just stayed silent.. from that day, i tried to ignore him, yeah! i did! after 1 week, i found myself that im talking again to him and he's laughing and kidding me.. i realized that i really have to ignore him than to talk to him so i tried to find a new crush and i did! if u really want to move on then u have to try your very best even though its hurt.. its for ya and not for him.

• Realise that he's a narcissist and only loves himself, that's how you move on!
    I fall in love with everyone I sleep with. It's an occupational hazard

• Hmm that's exactly how I fell for him

• Yeah...

• Players dump at 4 months. You must have wanted more from him. Tut tut