Have you ever had an ex say they didn't like you anymore/fell out of love, only to come back later?

I have. It was actually really funny. He had cussed me out, calling me a nasty fat slut, then came back 2 months later begging at my feet lmao. What about you guys? :)

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Every 6 months or less for the last 5 years. Damn loser.

2|0
    0|0
    • You should actually tell him this to his face. He would stop

• Show All
    • Ugh, same. Every six months to just about the day.

• Yeah they have commitment issues but at some point they need to step up or f-off.

What Guys Said 4

• Uh yeah... the next day. She was really unsure but I got fed up and stayed broken up. She is the only girl to give me or any guy I know a bouquet of flowers. I've been surprised by this girl but she was too much, and I realized I'd stick with her if I really loved her.

Why stay with one you know the love isn't mutual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not since high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont need to beg, cry usually works for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the come sniffing around the moment you get with somebody else or you moved on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He found a note I hide a long time ago and called me asking for another chance. He was crying on the phone. Guys always crying around me :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it was more like he cheated on me.. To then realise.. (Epiphany maybe) he wanted me back..

Like cheating was his realisation?

Hun I was laughing my head off.. This happened like a few years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and I knew why they had comeback too, especially my first ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you were using him for sex. Then block him on everything. Mwah haha

0|0
    0|0