How do I not take rejection personal?

See I could never get up the nerve to ask a girl out occasionally when I catch strong enough feelings I try and it goes no where I get rejected sad part is I'm 23

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women aren't rejecting you as a whole person. Usually it's as simple as chemistry. If they don't feel attracted to you they're not interested in dating you. Being rejected does not make you ugly; It makes you not their type. Are you attracted to all women? If you turn down a woman is it because she's ugly? It's you're own insecurities telling you you're not good enough. Honestly, not being mean but you've asked this question so many times on here how can you not know what the problem is?

• Cause people tell me on here I should aim lower well I did that and literally minutes ago I got rejected

• I meant in general you're very insecure. Rejections seems to cause you to be very insecure but you shouldn't let you.

• *it shouldn't

What Girls Said 1

• You tell me that when u find out ☺ it's hard. Rejection is my biggest fear.

What Guys Said 3

• No one ever likes being rejected. But you have to accept its a part of life. Think of it this way. Someone asks you to go to dinner. They ask if you want to go out for Chnese or Italian. You aren't in the mood for italian, so you opt for chinese. At the end of the day, does that make Italian food in any way inferior?

• Ok you need to listen to this, when you get rejected you just keep on trucking. I have another vid for you one that actually talks about girls. message me if you want the link to that vid.

http://youtu.be/EyhOmBPtGNM

• Realize that society and social hierarchies are artificially created and that when you meet a genuinely interesting soul then things will be peachy.