Age difference?

who should be younger in the relationship if any age diffrence?

• girl
  • boy

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have a really hard time respecting a younger man as an equal. Everyone does some immature stuff from time to time, and whenever a younger guy does something the woman freaks out, and thinks it is because the man is not yet her equal in maturity.

Every single guy I know that has dated older women has ran into this problem. It may just be that women think this way because society has taught them to, or it may be instinctive, but this is a very real issue when a guy dates an older woman.

What Guys Said 7

• I typically date older, but by no means do I think it SHOULD be that way. It shouldn't really matter.

• I'm not sexist... so it doesn't matter

• It doesn't matter. Love is love. People date others that are 20 years younger, older, men or women. As long as you aren't 18 dating a 12 year old your in the clear.

• I asked a question of women once on here whether they would prefer a man who was 10 years older or 10 years younger. Most indicated they prefered the former. SInce I think men prefer younger women as well that seems better.

• The girl, its been that way for all but one relationship of mine.

• Love cannot be determined by age.

• Girl...

..

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck societal expectations.

Our society standardizes that the male is older and the female is younger. I have never been the younger one. I have always been the elder. It works just fine.

• Dont care ! Cx it's all up to the folks