He hasn't kissed me?

I've gone out with this guy five times. He hasn't hold my hand or kissed me. It's my first time dating a Christian. Can that be the reason why he is taking things slow or is he just unexperienced or what?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Since there's nothing forbidding a Christian from holding your hand or kissing you, I'm guessing he's a) very inexperienced and b) thinks that he's being respectful

A lot of guys, especially in that religion, are brought up being taught that girls aren't very interested in sex, and don't appreciate being "moved" on. If he were experienced, he'd know better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, christian men are not bought up to believe women aren't interested in sex. Hyper conservative parents bring up their children that way.

What Guys Said 5

• Depending on the sect it's common, but he could like taking things quite slow. If you ask him about it he will tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian not super religious, but I typically wait about a month to start kissing and about 3 months before kissing on lips... Not saying every Christian does that and I don't necessarily do that because of my faith... Just the way things usually play out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing he could be inexperienced, but he could be taking things slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try holding his hand and see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • might be gay ahaha

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• he can be religious
    he can be inexperienced
    he is casually dating but is religious so he isn't touching you lol
    he can be shy
    and many other reasons :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a religious man, he's more likely to be conservative and would respect personal spaces til you're finally official.
    If he's inexperienced which is also possible, well... are you his first?

0|0
    0|0